- Full-featured 4-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Dual switched Ethernet ports for connecting a computer behind the phone, reducing cabling costs
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP)
Tech Data Description: SMB-4 LINE IP PHONE DISPL POE AND PC PT
Cisco Small Business SPA 504G - VoIP phone - SIP, SIP v2, SPCP - multiline - silver, dark gray - for Small Business Pro Unified Communications 320 with 4 FXO
Part of the Cisco Small Business Series, the SIP-based Cisco SPA 504G 4-Line IP Phone has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA 504G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA 504G.